Thursday, February 26, 2009

Final Project in the making...

Hey guys, so i have decided on what i am going to for my final project...i think. I am thinking of setting up a wikispace about photography. I am hoping it can be used by anyone who is thinking about starting photography. It will consist of the basic concepts of photography as well as what makes a good photo. I Have never set up a Wikispace page before so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has any good ideas or thoughts about my idea please share them...Everytime i post a comment about my final project i will leave a link so that you guys can see my progress. So please keep replying give comments on my wiki space and don't be afraid to be harsh and mean. I can take it:P Its called a learning experience for a reason right? Wikispace

3 comments:

  1. This is a really neat idea, Nicole. I have always been envious of people who can take amazing pictures (I am definitely not one of those people). I bet your wiki could greatly help me! Good luck with the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing something very similar but my final project is meshing with my mentoring: http://photographylessons-byerika.blogspot.com/

    I kind of chuckled because the same thing happened with Tech Task #9 for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole,
    I love your final project idea. I want to take up photography as a hobby and for my birthday am going to ask for a top quality camera! I would definitely check out your wiki. I have done a lot of work with wikispaces this semester with my mentorship so check out my blog at www.dhengen87.blotspot.com. I'de definitely help you out if you are having any troubles - let me know!

    ReplyDelete