Wednesday, March 4, 2009

50 Ways to tell a story

Here is my 50 ways to tell a story video that i created using ImageLoop. I thought this was really cool because it allowed me to put all my images that i got from flickr, and organize them into on structured format. I was able to add music and text into the slideshow.The effectiveness of this in communicating would be that you can use each way of telling a story in a unique way. The also allows the opportunity to express oneself in the most efficient way that works for them. Enjoy!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

1 comment:

  1. This is a neat slideshow - I'm sad I didn't discover it, but now I can bookmark it thanks to you!
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete