Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who else hates stupid drivers?

I was driving on the ring today (people from regina know this road all to well), and i couldn't believe how some people even managed to recieve their license?! I mean changing lanes without signal, getting as close to your bumper as possible just to piss you off, those slow grannies out there who don't know where the gas pedal is, etc... But the thing i still cannot wrap my mind around is those drivers who always seem to find a way to get into the ditch. No matter how nice it outside drivers still find a way!!! HOW?!?!?! Personally i think people drive just to piss others off, no purpose or place to go, they just drive for the sake of making someone's day horrible. Well to all those people who do this, you have made my day off to a great start!! So thank you.

Does anyone have any good stupid driver experiences? Please share them with me so i do not feel so alone and targeted. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. GAH! Don't even get me started. Lately, I've taken to just following one of the old grannies; it means going slow but being safe. I don't feel like going on a rant right now, but I definetly could. You're not alone!!
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... you can say that again. No matter how terrible they are here though, they are ten times worse than Manitoba. Just cuz someone has "Friendly Manitoba" printed on his or her plates does not mean you can drive like an a-hole.

    PS On my drive home from Regina yesterday, there were 5, yes FIVE cars in the ditch.

    ReplyDelete