Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mind Blown...

So I was just catching up on reading my classmates blogs, and I came across Marcy's Blog. I watched her Mastercard commercial video, and my jaw dropped. We had the exact same concept, and believe it or not, the same exact music for the background. I cannot believe it!!! I just want to make it clear that i made this video without seeing her video, because i JUST watched it literally 10 minutes ago. I immediately skyped Dean Shareski about this situation, and all he had to say was "great minds think alike." Then he suggested i watch a certain video on youtube that might make me not feel so horrible, and this actually can happen to certain people with similar minds. Please watch this video. And marcy, i apologize if you thought i stole your idea!!! I got my idea because on sunday my boyfriends cat had to be put down, so thats all i could think about. So i created the video hoping to create something sentimental. Here is the suggested video...It is a hyperlink because the embedding option is disable upon request. Derren Brown-Subliminal Advertising

3 comments:

  1. That is a. okay Nicole. I figured that you hadn't seen my video yet. So no need to worry. Pets are great and the world needs to know! Hopefully Dean won't mind. Anyhow, have a great day and I'll see to you in class tomorrow (kind of)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lol, it's amazing how these things work - and that we figure out how they work! Thanks Dean and Nicole for sharing that video. I continue to be amazed by random things shown in our class blogs.
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete