Monday, February 23, 2009

Tech task #10


For this task, our assignment was to choose 4 photos that we think best describe ourselves. These photos that i have chosen are things that are very dear to my heart. My love of nature- i love the environment and do my best to take care of the world around me. Knowing who i am- it is important to me to know where I stand as an individual and standing up for what I believe in. Music that sings my soul-- I use music to help me cope with any issues or situations that come my way. Lyrics are a way i communicate with others, and it allows me to express myself without even speaking. Lastly, discovering the roads untraveled--exploring the unknown and taking risks, are what life is about. I try not to let things get me down, even when the roads are not always a postive experience. I try to take things one thing at a time, and learn from any mistakes I make in the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment