Monday, February 2, 2009

The Mentorship experience in the making....

I am really looking forward to my mentorship experiencee in the two classrooms i have chosen. I have chosen an interesting selection based on my background and personal experience. One class is ELA gr. 7 for the learning disabled, and the other is ELA 9-12 where english is a second language to the students. I have been in contact with these teachers in hopes of becoming a great mentor for their students. The plans so far have been arranged that i am to meet a select few students on thursday through Skype and the other class plans are still in progress.

I am also setting up another blog for the students of the gr 7 class for those with the learning disabilities because i feel this may make it easier for the students to keep track of blogs directed only at them rather then them getting confused on my posts/assignments that they know nothing about. I am so excited for this mentorship i can't tell you guys enough.

Is anyone else having as much success as i am? I am so excited and thrilled to take part in such a wonderful and most beneficial experience! I'll keep you guys up to date on my experience so keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment