Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wikispace update

Hey guys, so I have been working more on my final project the last few days and I think I am doing it properly! I added some information that I found online as well as a few photos for illustrations. I also figured out how to imbed a video onto my wikispace. I am excited to see that my page is developing slowly, but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know!!!!

Creating a wikispace has created some stress in my life, but i think it might be good stress. Learning new things, especially technology related, scares the crap out of me!! I tend to depend on a lot of feedback from other people because i care a lot about what others think. So for me to work on something so brand new to me is very intense and scary. It has taught me that i am capable of learning and trying something new on my own. Its not so scary once you get to learn the new territory and experience it on my own. I still have a lot to work on since i am a perfectionist at heart.

Please feel free to give me feedback or any comments on my wikispace. I could use all the help that I can get!!!

PhotographyforBeginners

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Nicole! Your wiki looks so good - I'm so happy you figured out how to change the Look and Feel; it makes a huge difference. Are you planning on adding more pages? I guess a better question is; what is your end goal for your wiki?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far Nicole. I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the end.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete