Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Igoogle is the new personal organizer!!!


Hey guys, well as most know from my ECMP 355 class we were assigned this week to create an igoogle page and take a screen shot of it for our blogs. Well here it is!!:) I am very excited to be learning about this igoogle thing. Will save lots of time of for me when browsing the internet. Also think of the advantages for google documents. So cool!!
Another thing to add, we were also assigned to create a new form where we would ask for each other's emails, so here is the link, please complete this form! I can't wait to see how this whole semester turns out, i am already learning more than i could ever imagine! If i finished class now i would be already extremely satisfied. I know i will be using these new tools in my teaching practice.
Thanks guys and i hope to see your responses soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole. Isn't igoogle fabulous? I had no idea it really existed - did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i had no idea!! This igoogle page is amazing i don't know what i would do without it now:)

    ReplyDelete